Quick Makeup Routine for Glowy Skin

In the month of December I ditched foundation for this quick and minimal routine that gave me very healthy, glowy skin. I didn't skip foundation because I made the realization that I didn't like wearing it, I actually had to do it because the very dry air would make every single formula I had lay on the skin weird and separate around my nose and mouth. It was strange and honestly not very look for someone that has to work at a makeup boutique, so I knew I had to switch things up. The routine I adapted turned out to be perfect for my skin and also my busy holiday schedule. The whole look takes 5-10 minutes to do and involves very few product and brushes.


This video is anything but quick, but consider this a walk-through tutorial and December favorites since I shared all the products I kept in rotation to achieve my glowy skin look.
Products Used
Milk Makeup Blur Stick, $36
Glossier Stretch Concealer in Light, $18
bareMinerals BareSkin Concealer in Light, $21
Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Latte, $25
Fenty Beauty Match Stix in Amber, $25
Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam, $18
RMS Beauty Luminizer X Quad, $48
Glossier Wowder in Light/Medium, $22
Milk Makeup Gel Brow in Dark Brew, $18
bareMinerals Round the Clock Liner in 8PM, $17
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara, $25
Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil in 020, $18
Kari Gran Lip Whip in Suji Red, $16

Recommendations
bareMinerals Invisible Bronze in Fair to Light, $28
Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff, $18
Milk Makeup Holographic Stick in Starlight, $28
bareMinerals Original Mineral Veil, $23*
bareMinerals Perfecting Veil in Light/Medium, $27*
NYX Epic Ink Liner, $8
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara in Black, $19
Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipstick in Spanked, $18
Kari Gran Lip Whip in Jeannie, $21*
Are you a fan of glowy skin? Let me know in the comments below! Despite the fact that my skin is more on the oily side, I've learned to embrace the dew as I get older.

No comments :

Post a Comment