Mail time! | Sibu Beaty on Hautelook

As soon as I heard my chow chow, Buster, barking yesterday afternoon I knew that the UPS guy was coming with my Hautelook package. When I saw how big the package was I instantly knew that it was all the Sibu Beauty products I had ordered. I'm so excited to show you what I got from Sibu Beauty!

I first heard about Sibu from watching Michele1218's videos. The way she described how well the products were working on her skin made me very curious to try some of the products. I bought the face and body bar about 4 months ago when my skin was breaking out excessively and this bar completely changed my skin. I'm not even joking! It cleared my skin, helped diminish my acne marks, and controlled my oil. After getting amazing results with the bar and the seed oil (which I purchased a couple months ago when Hautelook was having a sale) I decided now to branch out into their moisturizing products.

I purchased the Ulta Hydration Kit ($54 w/o shipping costs) which includes the Age Defying Eye Cream, Hydrating Serum, Nourishing Facial Cream, and the Night Cream.

If you don't know by now what makes Sibu special is the sea buckthorn extract in their products. Sea buckthorn is a shrub that is indigenous to the Tibetan Himalayas. The shrubs produce little orange berries that are able to withstand the harsh weather and high altitudes in the Himalayas. Sibu is a cruelty free line and their products don't contain any preservatives nor parabens. The fact that their products are 100% natural makes them ideal for those with sensitive skin. I'm going to run through the products in the kit and what Sibu claims that those products will do.

Age Defying Eye Cream
According to Sibu the eye cream will...

  • Sooth fine lines and wrinkles
  • Visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
  • Moisturize
The product comes in a little squeeze tube which makes it incredibly sanitary. I personally love tubes because I hate sticking my finger in tubs and getting product in between my fingernails. I have tried the eye cream and although I can't say much yet,  it does has a great consistency and it doesn't feel greasy. It also absorbed really quickly into the delicate under eye skin which was great.

Nourishing Facial Cream
Now for the facial cream, Sibu claims that it will...
  • Rejuvenate sun damaged skin
  • Protect against environmental stress 
  • Preserves health skin tone and texture
  • For all skin types
  • Non-greasy
I have no tried this facial cream yet and won't be able to try it until I fully finish my La Roche-Posay cream that I bought in Paris. All I can say is that I absolutely love the packaging! It has a pump which again makes me really happy because I won't have to stick my fingers into the cream and get it all contaminated. 
Night Cream
Just like with the facial cream the night cream claims that it will...
  • Noticeably reduces visible sun damage
  • Smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Protect the skins natural lipid barried
I was so impressed with the packaging for all the products except for this one. The cream comes in a pot! A POT! Whyyyyyyy? Ugh, I guess I'll have to be extra careful so it won't get contaminated  by my hands or the air. The pot itself is nice, I really like the matte glass that its made of.

Hydrating Serum
This serums claims to...
  • Promote youthful skin tone and texture
  • Fight age without any harming chemicals
  • Brighten complexion
  • Even out skin tone
  • Fortify the skin against the aging process
  • Help protect the skin against environmental stress
This product I gave to my mom because it as part of her birthday gift. She said that she'll start using it as soon as she uses up her other serum. I will let you know how well it works on her 50+ skin.

If you want full depth reviews about any of the products just let me know on the comments. If you've tried any of the products let me know how they worked for you, I'd love to hear your experiences with Sibu Beauty.

4 comments :

  1. Do you have more info on the face and body bar? It sounds very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll try to write a review sometime next week. :)

      Delete
  2. Great review Laura! and it's so good to meet you on here :) I definitely want to try the age defying eye cream based on your review :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pau,

      Thank you and thanks for following me because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known about your amazing blog. I couldn't make it to this past Friday's event but count me in for the next blogger event.

      I'll try to write another review of the eye cream once I've tried it for a couple of weeks but I have to say so far its great. :)

      Best,
      Laura

      Delete