Outfit of the day | China Doll

When I first saw this shirt at Forever 21 back in early November I absolutely loved the pattern because it reminded me of a China plate. Since the weather was pretty much perfect this weekend and I didn't need to cover up much, I decided to pull it out of my closet and wear it for my first outfit of the day.

Blogger problems 2013
 Location- Cypress, CA
Top- Forever 21
Skirt- American Apparel
Blazer- Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes- Bought in Marsaille, France


Hope you enjoyed my first outfit of the day. Sorry I didn't accessorize much, I completely forgot to since I was running a bit late to catch the Amtrak. Thank you to my boyfriend, Orlando, for taking my pictures and being cool about my blogging problems. I really hope that I won't be so stiff next time, I have to work on posing in front of the camera so I don't look so awkward. I also need to dye my hair because after a month I am completely sick of this lighter shade of brown. My experimental hair days are now gone and I want my dark brown hair back!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I love your outfit & your lip colour

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chloe! I'm glad you liked it.

      I just checked out your blog and it looks amazing!

      Delete