Outfit of the day | Casual in Tijuana

One more week of school left till Spring Break! YESS! This past weekend I went down to Tijuana to take my chow chow, Buster, to the vet and also see my grandmother. Since the whole outing was very laid back, I decided to keep things pretty casual and comfortable. Unfortunately this post will be shorter than others because my mom really doesn't know how to use an DSLR (durp!).

Location- Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Top- H&M
Pants- Forever 21(similar but different color)
Belt- Zara (it came with a pair of chino trousers I bought in Paris)
Shoes- Kimchi Blue from Urban Outfitters (similar)
Bracelets- H&M
Necklace- Tiny Triangles Necklace from Shop Lately
Nails- Matte Green 7 by Urban Outfitters (similar)

Have a great day everyone and good luck to those who are still in midterms!

No comments :

Post a Comment