Neutral Summer Sandals

The neutrals are coming, the neutrals are coming! Well neutral colors that is. I know summer is a great time to wear really bright clothing, but personally I like to keep things very simple.



I was on the market for everyday shoes because I recently had to retire two pairs of black flats due to holes on the bottom (*wah wah*) but luckily I found these beautiful sandals at Target of all places. May I introduce to you the Merona Silver Wedge Sandal in Cognac ($19.99). I love how minimal and clean the design is. There two brown straps with distressed gold buckles. You can either wear the straps crisscrossed like I have them or just buckle them across. Another thing I love is the light cream textured panel in the front which creates such a lovely contrast to the warm dark brown in the heel. And not to mention, the small wedge is not only adorable but it will make the sandals extremely comfortable to walk in. 

I honestly can't wait to feature these in a future outfit of the day post! 

What have been your favorite Target finds? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment