Outfit of the Day | December Nights

Last Friday I attended my first ever December Nights at Balboa Park. It is a two-day celebration held at Balboa Park (the area that houses many of San Diego's museums and also the zoo). There's a lot of food, gifts to buy, music, and free activities for the family during December Nights. Most of the museums were free that day which made me really happy, and you get to walk around and see the park completely decorated in lights. I'm going to share with you the outfit I choose to wear to December nights. It isn't the most holiday-ish outfit but I just really wanted somewhere to wear my holographic shoes out.



And here's the vlog in case you're interested in watching that.

I hope you liked this newest outfit of the day! Let me know in the comments below what your city does for Christmas. Do you have Christmas markets or festivals like December Nights?

No comments :

Post a Comment