Outfit of the Day | The Panoramic Printed Dress

If you saw the Neiman Marcus Spring 2014 Trends post then you would know that prints are going to be big in spring. One of the items we were shown was a beautiful printed dress which reminded me of something I bought last summer. The panoramic print may not be identical but it still fall under that print trend we'll be seeing a lot of. Also you'll notice a little dog in all my pictures and that's my Yorkie Francis. I brought her along to the park because well she's a dog and she likes going to the park. haha.


Printed Dress- Roots Canada (similar)
Tights- eBay
Boots- Zara (similar)
Watch- eBay
Dog- Francis (not for sale)
As you can see Francis was very fascinated by the ducks since she's looking at the lake in every single picture taken.

Are you a fan of panoramic prints? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment