Nails of the Day | Rouge Poppy

Bourjois 1 Seconde Rouge Poppy
I can't even remember the last time I painted my nails red and I don't know the reason why. I used to be in love with red polish but then I started wearing almost every other color in the rainbow except for red. What can I say about red that hasn't been said before? It is classic, daring, and very bright. This nail polish I bought while I was studying in Paris and it's one of my favorites because of how opaque it goes on and the shine. If they weren't 9,99€ ($13.79) maybe I would have gotten another color because this is one of the best nail polishes I've ever tried. 


Bourjois 1 Seconde Rouge Poppy
I still remember the day when Bourjois was available at Sephora, I think I must have been in my early years of high school because it feels like it was forever ago. While I was in France I made sure to try as much Bourjois as possible without breaking my bank account. What made me pick up this polish was the fact that it promised to give you the look of a gel manicure without all the fuss of having to cure your nails because I'm way too lazy to do all those steps. With one coat you'll get a really bright shade of poppy red, with two coats it'll look absolutely perfect. Another thing about this nail polish that I love is how fast it dries! It doesn't dry in 1 second but give it a minute or two and the polish will be completely dry. If you can get your hands on these I highly recommend them especially now that they have so many different colors and finishes.
Bourjois 1 Seconde in Rouge Poppy
Have you tried these Bourjois nail polishes? If not, what is your favorite gel manicure-like nail polish?

No comments :

Post a Comment