Outfit of the Day | Lucky Fabb West 2014

Lucky Fabb West 2014
I'm finally back from a very fun weekend in Los Angeles. I'm currently very tired but Lucky Fabb was so much fun. I got to meet so many great bloggers, get inspired, and enjoy a mini break from my day-to-day routine. The first day of Lucky Fabb consisted of the sessions so I made sure to choose something comfortable that would reflect my personal style. The dress I'm wearing actually belonged to my mom. She was cleaning out her closet when I spotted the dress and decided to keep it for myself. Let's just say that I'm very happy I "stole" this from my mom because I love the dress.


Lucky Fabb West 2014
Lucky Fabb West 2014
Lucky Fabb West 2014
Lucky Fabb West 2014
Location- SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills
Dress- Apriori
Jacket- Levi's
Boots- Urban Outfitters (similar)
Necklace- Forever 21 (similar)
Earrings- C. Wonder
Rings- Gifted and Paris
Glasses- Warby Parker
Photographer- Paulina of Lil Bits of Chic
Lucky Fabb West 2014
I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day! I have lot's more Lucky Fabb content going up this week including 2 vlogs, a Lucky Fabb diary, and the haul where I'll be showing you what I got in that giant gift bag

Have you ever taken something from your mom's closet? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment