May 2014 Favorites

May favorites
It's time for my May favorites! This past month I was really enjoying eye products as you can see from the picture above. I discovered two great drugstore palettes, a very surprising eyeshadow primer, and an eyeliner that stays put all day. Apart from eye products I really enjoy items that are very easy to wear and give me the option to either wear them sheerly or make them more opaque. I'm all about versatile and easy to use products as you all know by now.


May beauty favorites
May 2014 favorites

Products Mentioned
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Eye Pencil in Black Velvet, $20
Elf Essential Eyelid Primer, $1
Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD 5-Colour Eye Shadow in Brick Lane, $4.47
Almay Intense i-Color in Smoky-i for Browns, $4.97
Olay Fresh Effects Bright On Schedule Eye Awakening Cream, $12.99
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Custom Blush in Brunettes, $10.63
MAC's Spice It Up Lipstick, $16
White Women by Chromeo

I really hope you enjoyed my latest monthly favorites. Let me know what products you loved in the comments below. Also the May playlist will be up tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment