Isadora Store Opening

Isadora San Diego
Last week I was invited to attend the Isadora grand opening in San Diego. I know a lot of you may not know about this store so I would like to introduce you to one of Latin America's most popular store. Isadora has over 135 stores in the main cities in Latin America and now they're opening stores in Southern California and hopefully across the country. The store offers classic, trendy, and feminine pieces at very affordable prices which I really enjoyed. Discover more about Isadora in this blog post and watch the vlog to see how the store looked inside.


Isadora Accessories
Isadora Accessories
Isadora jewelry
This was my first time in Isadora and let me tell you I was impressed! One thing that immediately stood out to me when I entered Isadora was how organized it is. I love how easy it is to explore the store and pick out exactly what you want. I find that a lot of the times buying affordable jewelry feels like a scavenger hunt, but Isadora makes it easy by grouping similar items together. Are you into tribal jewelry? Silver jewelry? Dainty pieces? Well they're all grouped together to make it more convenient for you.

What I loved about Isadora is how unique the pieces are and also the price. The most expensive item I picked up was only $13 which is incredible! I was honestly blown away by the array of jewelry, scarves, handbags, and hair accessories. I honestly felt like a kid in a candy store, especially in the gold jewelry section which was my personal favorite. Can I just take a moment to point out how beautiful and unique the pom pom necklace is? I absolutely love it and I'm so excited to wear that necklace around in the summer.

Isadora currently has four stores in Southern California and there are plans of opening an online store. I will keep you all posted on that because I know a lot of you don't live in Southern California, but if you live near any of the stores I would highly recommend you to go check it out for yourself.

San Diego Locations
Westfield North County Mall
272 East Via Rancho Parkway
Escondido, CA 920125 
Westfield Plaza Bonita Mall
3030 Plaza Bonita Road
National City, CA 91950
Los Angeles Locations
Westfield Santa Anita Mall
400 S Baldwin Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007 
Westfield Topanga Mall
6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Isadora San Diego

Check out the vlog to see the excitement yourself. I wasn't kidding when I said that I was blown away! It was definitely worth the 40+ minute drive up north.
Isadora
I will be doing a fashion haul soon (May was my shopping month, what can I say?) so be on the lookout for that! I really want to show you all the pieces that I got because I rarely buy jewelry but this time I found so many pieces that I loved.

Would you be interested in Isadora launching an online store? Let me know in the comments below so they can hurry up and launch it quicker.

Disclaimer: Me and a few bloggers in San Diego were invited to attend the opening of Isadora. We all received a $100 gift card to use at the store. The gift card does not influence how I feel about the store, in fact I loved it so much that I'm looking forward to taking my mom to the store very soon because I know she will enjoy it a lot as well. I am not being paid to write or vlog about the opening whatsoever.

No comments :

Post a Comment