Review | L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
I was impatiently waiting for the launch of the L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara for months now! I had first heard about the mascara through British beauty bloggers and despite the mixed reviews I still wanted to get my hands on it. I'm a huge fan of the regular Voluminous mascara and I've tried other variations of the Voluminous mascaras which I've liked as well. This mascara has a very interesting brush which is meant to build volume from top to bottom and give you a wide-eyed manga look.


L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
L'Oréal Miss Manga
The L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara is the latest mascara to join the Voluminous family. This mascara has what L'Oréal likes to call the "360 flexor brush" which builds volume with high intensity. The brush has a conical shape as you can see above, it almost reminds of a pine tree. The shape of the brush is meant to catch all your lashes, even the hard to reach lashes in the inner corner. The formula is supposed to instantly provide you with 15x lash volume and give you the wide-eyed Manga Look.

This mascara was getting very mixed reviews and the one thing people would complain the most was the brush. The wand has to be the most flexible wand I've ever worked with and I actually really liked it. I find that the flexibility allows the brush to be maneuvered around with much ease. Also if your lashes begin to clump, the wand almost stops and then springs up ever so slightly to remove the clump. Another thing I really enjoyed was the brush which has a very cool conical shape. I find that I am able to coat all my lashes with ease. The smaller tip allows me to coat my inner lashes and flare the outer lashes, while the wider end works fantastic for creating a wide look.

The formula of L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara is fantastic! I am a huge fan of volume on my lashes (the more volume, the better) and this delivers volume. I wouldn't say that my lashes look 15x bigger but they do look significantly longer and more voluminous. I haven't had any problems with this mascara losing it's curl, flaking, or smudging which was very surprising because this isn't a waterproof mascara.

I was extremely happy with the L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara and have worn it ever since I showed it in my haul. I think it's a fantastic drugstore mascara and definitely one of the best that I've tried. If you like long and voluminous lashes then I will highly suggest you check out the L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara.

The L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara retails for $7.99 and can be found anywhere where L'Oréal is sold.
Miss Manga
As you can see the lashes have a more wider look. The inner corner flares inward towards the tear duct and the outer corner flares outward. The lower lashes also appear to look wider and more defined.
L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara review
Hello volume! Here you can see both the volume and wide-eyed effect. I love how this mascara creates the illusion of thicker and longer lashes. It also looks like I have more lashes on with this mascara which is funny because this isn't a fiber mascara.
L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
Thank you so much for reading this blog post, I hope you enjoyed my latest mascara review.

What is your favorite volumizing mascara? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment