Growing Out My Pixie Cut- Month 3

Growing Out My Pixie Cut
It's now been 3 months since I decided to grow out my pixie so it's time for another update! I'll be showing you how the growing process has been going, talk about some hair changes, and tell you about some of my plans. I will also be showing you one of my favorite hairstyles to do when I'm in a hurry or just want the bang portion out of my face. The hairstyle shouldn't take you more than 2 minutes and it's super simple, trust me. The hairstyle will also work for those of you with longer hair as well, I know this because I used to wear my hair in that same way a few years ago. Nevertheless let's get to the newest pixie cut update!

Growing Out My Pixie Cut
Growing Out My Pixie Cut
Month 2 and month 3 side by side. I was rocking the crazy hair this afternoon since I slept in but after filming this video I put a beanie on to cover up my hair. The bang area is definitely the longest area but the back is pretty long as well. The back definitely needs to be cut since it's starting to look like a mullet (again). Although my hair looks like it's doing well, I do have to take into consideration that my hair curls up so it might take a little longer to get the hair length that I want. Overall I'm quite happy with the natural hair growth.

Thank you so much for watching the third update in this "growing out my pixie" series.

If you're growing out your pixie let me know how things are going for you! I'd love to know.
  post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment