June 2014 Favorites

June 2014 Favorites
Half of 2014 is now gone and it's now time for yet another monthly favorites video. This month I got to try out a lot of great new products and also rediscover a few oldies. I really enjoyed things that made my makeup routine a lot quicker and easier since I did start working in June. A lot of the products featured in this video also have reviews either on my blog or YouTube channel so I will link you to those in case you're interested in learning more about them.


June 2014 Favorites
Products Mentioned
MAC Pro Palette Duo, $8 
L'Oréal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara, $7.99 (Currently $4.79) (REVIEW)
Bubu Professional Eyebrow Mascara, $4.84 (Use code LNH10 to save 10%) (REVIEW)
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick Duo, $12 (REVIEW)
NYX Butter Glosses, $4.99 (Currently $2.99)
Seche Vite, $4.99
Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, $36 (I totally forgot to mention this in my English video but I mentioned it in my Spanish video. #fail) (REVIEW)

I really hope you enjoyed my June favorites! Let me know in the comments below what product you loved in June, I love getting product recommendations from you.

No comments :

Post a Comment