August 2014 Favorites

August 2014 Favorites
I am back with another monthly favorites and the third video of this week! What can I say? I had a lot of catching up to do and I still do with over 100 videos in my YouTube "watch later" playlist and over a thousand blog posts in my Bloglovin' feed. I'll eventually get through everything but today I'm just going to be focusing on a few products that I kept using over and over this past month. I have some amazing Tarte products that I'm going to be raving about in this video and also a very inexpensive concealer that might be "holy grail" status.


August Favorites
August Favorites
PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain, $9.99
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation, $36
Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette, $38
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, $6.99
TheBalm Blush in Frat Boy, $21
Warby Parker Jasper Marine Slate, $95 without prescription/$150 with single-vision/$350 progressive
I really hope you enjoy this favorites video! I have to say that I'm was really feeling my makeup in this video. I looked very fresh and summery yesterday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Let me know what products you were loving in the comments below. I'd love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment