Outfit of the Day | Back to School (not really)

Outfit of the Day Back to School
Happy Monday! I haven't done an outfit of the day in over a month so I figured that it was time for a new post. This is what I wore last Friday when I visited my boyfriend. The outfit features a very comfortable loose baby doll dress that I got at Zara during their summer sale. If you're a girl who basically lives in t-shirts then you have to check out baby doll dresses. I know this style of dress isn't everyone's cup of tea but they're an incredibly comfortable option for casual or long days at school.

 Baby Doll Dress
Back to School Outfit
Zara baby doll dress
Back to School outfit
Location- CSU Long Beach
Dress- Zara (similar)
Sandals- Madewell (similar)
Bag- Sammydress* (similar)
Necklace- Isadora (similar)
Sunglasses- Warby Parker
Photographer- Orlando
Back to School Outfit
I hope you enjoyed my little outfit of the day! Orlando will probably be busy taking outfit pictures whenever we see each other since I've been doing a little online shopping lately.

Are you a fan of baby doll dresses? Let me know in the comments below.

Disclaimer: Items marked with an asterisk were sent to me by the company.

No comments :

Post a Comment