December 2014 Favorites

December Favorites
I know I'm late to the monthly favorites party but better late than never. In December there were many face products rediscoveries, including a powder that I had completely forgotten about for a few months but is still a YouTube cult favorite. I also discovered a few amazing drugstore products that recently hit the shelf across the country. *Pssst those products are also going to be part of a brand new video series* And last but not least, I finally discovered the perfect long-wearing, opaque, and matte lip product. If you're interested in finding out a bit more about my most-used products of December just watch the video below.


Here's my first video of 2015! I truly hope you enjoy it.

• Products Mentioned •
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation, $16.11
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, $4.99
Glory Boon Heal & Conceal Natural Concealer, $12
L'Oréal Infallible Eye Crayon, $7.99
Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara, $6.94
Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Eyeliner, $17.99
Lime Crime Velvetine in Cashmere, $20
Lime Crime Velvetine in Pansy, $20

Thank you so much for watching my December favorites! What were some of the products that you loved last month? Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment