Getting Ready for the Paw-lidays

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClausAndPaws #CollectiveBias
Pedigree #ClausAndPaws
Believe it or not, the holidays are on their way. It's time to start making lists so you can get your Christmas shopping done in a breeze. If you're anything like me, you like taking care of all Christmas shopping before the holiday madness. There's honestly nothing worse than packed malls, picked over displays, and dealing with all the holiday stress. I personally really enjoy picking gifts for my loved ones, and I especially enjoy shopping for my dogs. My family has always been amazing at including our dogs in our holiday festivities, and this year we have a new addition to the family which should make things even more fun for us. This year I decided to make a stocking for each of our dogs so we can put some toys and their favorite PEDIGREE® snacks in there. In this blog post I'm going to be showing you some gift ideas for any sized dog in your family.


Pedigree #ClausAndPaws
If you have a large dog like Buster, then the PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX® would make a great Christmas gift option. DENTASTIX® have been one of Buster's favorite treats since he was about a year old, that means that we've been buying them for around 14 years now. The reason why we love DENTASTIX® is because they allow Buster to have good oral care without having to force his mouth open to brush his teeth (something that he's not a fan of). These snacks are clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup, as well a clean down to the gumline. If you really want to treat your dog, then the 2.08 lb bag would be absolutely perfect! Bonus: There's more than enough DENTASTIX® in that bag for Buster to share with his younger brother, Bowie.
Pedigree #ClausAndPaws
For smaller dogs such as Francis, the PEDIGREE® Mini Jumbone treats would make a terrific option. The Jumbones are designed to keep your dog occupied while you're busy taking care of other things at home. As I've documented in the past, Francis is a very picky eater but the Jumbones make it easy for her to get some vitamins and minerals into her system. The Mini Jumbones are much shorter and skinnier than it's other counterparts, which means it's ideal for any toy or small dog breeds. I also do have to mention that there's DENTASTIX® specifically for smaller breeds, so that would be another option for your tiny furry buddies.
Pedigree #ClausAndPaws
If you have a dog that loves to chew on everything and anything, then the Medium or Large Jumbone would make an excellent gift. Bowie is still not past his chewing stage and if I'm not careful then he'll start chewing on my shoes or home decor. The Medium Jumbone is long enough for Bowie to hold up with his two paws and it'll keep your dog occupied a good chunk of the day. As a bonus, the Jumbones won't leave a lot of mess in your home since everything is completely edible. I gave one to Bowie after kindly putting up with his photo session and he did not move from his bed for a good two hours, that's pretty impressive for such an energetic dog.
Pedigree #ClausAndPaws
If you're planning on giving a Christmas gift to your pets this year, then just head to your nearest Walmart! That's where I picked up all of the treats from, as well as all the materials I used to create their little stockings. I definitely plan on putting some treats, tennis balls, and stuffed animals inside of their stockings this Christmas.

Are you planning on giving your pets any Christmas gifts this year? If so, what will you be giving them? Be sure to check out these wonderful gift ideas for your pets.

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored blog post with #CollectiveBias, Walmart, and PEDIGREE®. I personally felt that this was appropriate for my blog and this whole blog post was produced entirely by myself. I was not required to show all three dogs, but I personally thought that it would be nice to include all of them in this one post.

No comments :

Post a Comment