Holiday Makeup

Holiday Makeup
I'm finally getting around to uploading my very first holiday look and this one features a lot of my high-end favorites, so you'll finally get to see a few of them used on a video. I was requested to do a tutorial based on the look I'm wearing in my profile picture on social media, and that's exactly what you'll see today. I made sure to use all the same products that I used when I first took pictures with this look. This makeup up is not your typical holiday makeup, I actually consider it a modern take on it. We're going to be using a lot of cool toned eyeshadows and a very deep red lip color.


Holiday Makeup
Holiday Makeup
Products Used
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Nourishing Primer*, $36
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Y215*, $43
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, $6.99
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder, $16.50
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, $45
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow (Light to Medium), $68
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette, $46
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Rock Chick, $52
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, $20
Glossier Boy Brow in Black, $16
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure, $35
ColourPop Lippie Pencil in Creature, $5
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Blow, $30
Holiday Makeup
Here's the first holiday look of 2015! I hope you enjoy the tutorial and getting to see all these high-end products in action. I'll be uploading a drugstore holiday look later this week.

How do you plan to do your makeup this Christmas? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment