Outfit of the Day | My Favorite Sweater

Outfit of the Day | My Favorite Sweater
Do you want to know how excited I am that it finally cooled down in San Diego? I am THIS excited! I have been waiting for the weather to cool down and we're finally experiencing 43ºF (6ºC) weather, which means that I can now update my capsule wardrobe and pull out all my sweaters. My favorite piece in my closet for the past few weeks has been this oversized green sweater from Zara that I picked up at one of their sales about two years ago. The sweater had been worn maybe two times after it was purchased, but I think I've easily worn it five times since the weather started cooling down a few weeks ago. Chunky oversized sweaters are definitely not for everyone since they don't enhance your body, but if you're a fan of the oversized trend then you'll love this. Plus it's cozy AF!


Outfit of the Day | My Favorite Sweater
Outfit of the Day | My Favorite Sweater
Sweater- Zara (similar)
Jeans- Forever 21
Flats- Charming Charlie (similar)
Earrings- H&M (similar)
Outfit of the Day | My Favorite Sweater
Are you a fan of oversized or fitted sweaters? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment