Shop Miss A Makeup Review

Shop Miss A Makeup Review
This is the long awaited Shop Miss A review! I finally sat down and reviewed all the products that I've hauled on my channel. Shop Miss A is a Texas based online store that offers makeup, accessories, jewelry, and hair items for just $1. They offer brands like E.l.f., Kleancolor, Beauty Trends, L.A. Colors, and Starry. I knew going in into my two purchases that not everything that I purchased was going to be a hit, but you know what? I was pleasantly surprised with some of the items. There's definitely some great gems that are only a buck!


Shop Miss A Makeup Review
Products Mentioned
Starry Creamy Concealer Palette in Option #1, $1
Beauty Trends Lip Scrub in Wild Apple, $1
L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Ammunition, $1
Kleancolor Ms. Chick Blush in Sunbaked, $1
Kleancolor Eyeshadow Primer Matte, $1
Starry Waterproof Eyeliner Intense Black, $1
Kleancolor American Chick Baked Blush/Bronzer in Lush Petal, $1
I Love Paris Lip Pop Lipstick in Bloom, $1
Malibu Glitz Eyeshadow Palette in Rebel, $1
Kleancolor Lash Bow-Tux Volumizing Mascara, $1
Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick in Rosewood, $1
Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick in Slate, $1
Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipstick in Brick Rose, $1
Here's my big Shop Miss A makeup review! There's three categories: Hate it, Like it, and Love it- so that should make it a lot easier for you if you were looking for Shop Miss A recommendations.

What are your favorite Shop Miss A products? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment