Outfit of the Day | Experimenting with Mom Jeans

Mom Jeans
Ever since I saw the Mom Jeans SNL Skit a few years go, I couldn't help but to poke fun at the mom jeans trend. I honestly thought the mom jeans trend was going to die rather quickly, but it's back again since 90's nostalgia has hit an all time high with my generation. And I'm not going to lie, I do miss the days when fashion was incredibly comfortable while being a little bit on the weird side. During a recent trip to the Salvation Army I made it a mission to try on one of the infamous 90's jeans, just to see if I could perhaps pull it off. Well... I still don't think they're particularly flattering, but they're so damn comfortable that I couldn't care less about everything else. Comfort + 90's Nostalgia = Match made in heaven.


Mom Jeans
Mom Jeans
Mom Jeans
Mom Jeans
Shirt- COS (Similar)
Jeans- Salvation Army (Similar)
Bag- Madewell (Similar)
Sandals- Target (Similar)
Sunglasses- Warby Parker (Similar)
Bracelet- Love Tatum
Lips- ColourPop
Mom Jeans
Mom Jeans
I'm going to continue to play around with the mom jeans, even though my mom already called me out for jacking her style from 20 years ago. Sorry mom!

Are you a fan of the mom jeans trend? I know this is not a very popular trend, so sound off in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment