Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge

Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
What comes in mind when you think of spring trends? Pastels, floral prints, festival wear, rompers... What about leather jackets? Well, I know you normally wouldn't think of a leather jacket for spring but I do things quite differently. This Levi's leather jacket was purchased over 5 years ago and it still is my one and only leather jacket in my wardrobe. By this point in time, this has become my ride or die jacket. This jacket has seen Paul McCartney at Outside Lands, explored Budapest with absolutely no phone reception, seen some bad ass DJs in Paris, and even met St. Vincent after a show. We're inseparable and I honestly couldn't imagine ever parting ways with it.


Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Top- The Kooples (Similar)
Jacket- Levi's (Other Style)
Shoes- Target
Sunglasses- Warby Parker (Similar)
Necklace- Minoux
Rings- Gifted and Love Tatum (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Springtime Edge
Are you a fan of leather or faux leather jackets? Do you have a jacket that you can't imagine ever getting rid of? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment