Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool

Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool
I may be all smiles in the picture, but inside I was trying not to melt. The weather in San Diego recently has been completely unbearable. We've reached the point that we are having 90ºF+ heat with a little humidity, and that is one horrible combo. While some people try to wear as little clothing as possible, I try to wear loose clothing that will not be sticking to my skin. I can get away with showing some skin every once in awhile, but most of the time I rather protect my skin while trying to stay cool. Can anyone feel me on that? Does anyone get red super easily? I feel like some of you might get me. During the process of finding items that will keep me cool, I've come to learn that mom jeans keep me much cooler than my standard skinny jeans.


Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool
Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool
Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool
Top- COS (Similar)
Jeans- Thrifted (Similar)
Shoes- Aerosoles (Similar)
Necklace- Acute Designs
Earrings- Zara (Similar)
Outfit of the Day | Trying to Stay Cool
How do you dress to stay cool? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment