Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match

Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Today's outfit post is going to be part OOTD and personal update. So it's no secret that I haven't been able to keep up with my blog so far in 2017, and there's a perfect reason why. Since last summer I've been so preoccupied with my jobs and my blog/YouTube work, and it literally got to the point that I didn't have much of a life. I don't know about you but working all the time is very draining (even when part of your job requires you to be creative), so this year I've shifted my focus to bettering myself both mentally as well as physically. I've actually been giving myself proper days off and I just started to work out again. Mix and matching is not only a fashion term, you can most definitely apply that concept to your life as well. It's all about finding the right balance for yourself.


Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Dress- Target (Similar)
Jacket- Gap (Similar)
Bag- Everlane
Boots- Target
Pins- Creepy Gals and bareMinerals (Similar)
Rings- The Great Frog, Kendra Scott, and from local markets
Outfit of the Day | Mix and Match
Expect some new posts and videos very soon! I'm feeling much more refreshed and creative after giving myself some days off.

How do you mix and match? Do you like mixing different metals or styles? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment