Haul | Yves Rocher, Ulta, Urban Outfitters, and Target

I know I probably need to stop spending so much money, but I managed to score some amazing deals last week. I also picked some items that I really needed like a shampoo, toner, and even shoes! Most of the things I purchased are brand new to me so as you may imagine I'm quite excited to try them out. I also received amazing samples this time around, including a full-sized face and neck cream from Yves Rocher. When I saw that "sample" I swear I said "daaaaaaaamn" out loud because I was honestly expecting something much smaller.





Video en español

Items Mentioned
Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Anti-Drandruff Shampoo, $7.49
Maybelline Color Elixer Lip Color in Mandarin Rapture, $8.99
L'Oréal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color in Coral Encore, $9.99
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier, sample
DDF Acne Control Treatment, sample
Yves Rocher Micellaire Cleansing Water, $8.50
Yves Rocher Mattifying Toner Sebo Specific, $12.50
Yves Rocher SOS Shine Mask Botanical Mattifying Mask, $16.00
Yves Rocher Lipstick in R312, $5
Yves Rocher Ovale Lifting Anti-Slackening Redefining Care- Face and Neck, $26.40 (sample)
Yves Rocher Elixer 79, sample
Pür Beauty Hand Lotion, $1
E.l.f. Custom Compact, $1
E.l.f. Eye Shadow Refill Pan, $1: Pink Ice (champagne), Taupe (olive), Peach Fizz (copper), and Moondust (taupe)
Fila Hyper Split, $19.99 ($70 on the Fila site)

If you join Ebates you can earn cash back with your online shopping! You can receive 10% cash back at Yves Rocher, 4% at Ulta, 5% at Stila, 2.5% at Sephora, and so on. There's hundreds of online stores on Ebates and it is ridiculously easy to register and start getting money back from your purchases. Here's my invitation to Ebates but you can also register by going to the website itself.

I hope you enjoyed my latest haul. Let me know in the comments below if you've done any shopping lately, I'd love to know what you've picked up.

No comments :

Post a Comment