Outfit of the Day | Blush and Rose featuring JORD

We're finally getting some cooler weather in San Diego, so I felt like was finally time to start using one of my favorite blazers in my closet. This blush colored blazer was a piece that I picked up last summer but sadly has barely been worn due to our hot weather. Another rosy item that has been getting some love is my rose gold watch from JORD. In case you're not familiar with the brand, JORD is a contemporary watch company that creates unique and sustainable watches made out of wood. When I first laid eyes on the Sidney series watch, I knew it was for me. Just like myself there's elements in the watch that are quite masculine inspired such as the thick band, but then you have the delicate rose gold to provide a nice contrast. In this post you're going to see how I styled my JORD watch to fit with my minimal tomboy style.


The Sidney series watch that I picked up has a beautiful honey maple finish and delicate rose gold details. The watch also has tiny swarovski crystals around the watch's face which provides a nice feminine touch to this very structured piece. I personally love big watches so this one was right up my alley, but if you want a more dainty watch then the Sidney series watch may not be the one for you. Despite its bulky appearance, the watch is actually quite lightweight because it's made out of wood instead of a metal. 

I not only love my newest watch, but also the packaging that it came with. JORD watches all come inside a really nice wooden box and nestled in a little cushion to protect it. If you're struggling to find a special gift that won't break the bank, then I highly suggest you check out JORD. Their men and women's watches come in a variety of styles and materials, so you're very likely to find something for yourself or a loved one. And if you happen to love watches like myself, then you can start dropping some hints that you want a new one for Christmas.  
Blazer- H&M (similar)
Top- COS (similar)
Jeans- Forever 21
Flats- Charming Charlie (similar)
Necklace- Cali Couture (similar)
Do you wear a watch? Let me know in the comments below! I would also love to know what your favorite JORD watch is.

Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with JORD. All images and stories are mine. JORD sent the watch featured in this post. 
Unique Watches

No comments :

Post a Comment