Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather

Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather
Can you believe that it's gotten so cold that I've had take out my scarves? Yeah, me neither. Although our winters here in San Diego are pretty darn weak when compared to what I experienced while I was studying in Paris, when you experience hot weather almost all year long a 30º F drop makes a huge difference. While it's not cold enough for a thick coat, I have gotten the opportunity to wear my thick burnt orange colored snood I purchased while I was in Paris! I've also been on a serious beanie and boots kick lately and the ones that I'm wearing happen to be from the men's section. Maybe shopping in the men's department won't work for every woman, but if you happen to have big feet and a big head (or lots of hair) then you might want to rethink visiting the men's section without your significant other.


Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather
Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather
Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather
Shirt- H&M (similar)
Jeans- Forever 21
Jacket- Gap
Boots- Forever 21 Men (similar)
Beanie- Target
Scarf- H&M (similar)
Rings- Gifted and thrifted (similar)
Outfit of the Day | Scarf Weather
What's your favorite winter accessory? Let me know in the comments below! I personally happen to love beanies and my collection just keeps growing and growing.

No comments :

Post a Comment