Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress

Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Get ready for the attack of the hats! 2016 is definitely going to be the year of the hats for me, especially since it's barely March and it already feels like summer here in San Diego. I'll basically do anything to keep the sun out of my face, so hats are perfect for me and my pale face. You've already seen me style a hat with a laid back outfit, but today I wanted to pair it with a dress to show you how versatile they really are. I probably looked like a six year-old got dressed by her mom, but at least I looked like a stylist six year-old.


Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Dress- Roots Canada (similar)
Sandals- Birkenstock
Hat- H&M
Necklace- Jami
Photographer- My mom (thanks mom!)
Outfit of the Day | The Chambray Dress
Are you fan of hats? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment