February 2014 Favorites

February has come and gone! Honestly, where did month go? I feel like I just recorded my January favorites like last week! In this month I have a couple of the products that were in the big haul I showed you last month, so there's a lot of new products that I've never talked about. Last month may have been all about tangerine lips, but in February I toned it back a bit and started embracing more neutral colors. What can I say? I like to shake things up even if it's by toning down my look.


Video en Español

Products Mentioned
Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Dandruff Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, $7.49
L'Oréal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer, $9.99 (review)
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, $24
Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Lots o'Latte, $17
L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe, $7.99
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, $28
Avon Super Extend Extreme Waterproof Mascara, $8
MAC Lipstick in Plumful, $16
I hope you enjoyed my latest monthly favorites. Let me know in the comments below what some of your favorites have been.
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment