Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden

Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
I feel like I talk about Love Tatum and wear her jewelry so much on both my blogs and YouTube channels. Can you blame me though? Her jewelry is stunning and Tatum herself has an incredibly beautiful soul. I feel extremely lucky to know her and get to absorb as much wisdom as I can from her. Tatum is a complete pro when it comes to networking and building relationships with brands, bloggers, and stylists in the area. In order to help introduce the people she's met throughout the years, she and her wonderful team organized a beautiful dinner complete with delicious food and Pinterest-worthy decor. I swear that everything from the drinks, to the silverware just screamed #goals to me.


Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Check out the adorable macaron display filled with yummy macarons from Macaronage. I also have to point out the little gold flakes since you know that I love me some gold. Every person who attended the dinner had a little name card, gift, and menu card waiting for them on the long table. The gifts were hand picked by Tatum herself with the person in mind.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Sweet Lydia's cupcakes were not only extremely cute to look at, but they also tasted so good! I loved the rustic display as well! Everything in this dinner had such a beautiful organic touch thanks to the abundance of warm tones and the greenery.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Here's the group of talented business women, bloggers, and stylists. You can see Tatum herself in the very front looking very classy with her drink.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
One of the things I enjoyed the most from that evening was getting to meet new people in San Diego. I got caught by the photographer chatting to Ashley of West Elm about the brands that we've both worked with. It turns out that many of the small businesses that I covered as a social media coordinator for Simply Local have done pop-up events at the West Elm in Mission Valley.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
All the flower arrangements were done by Layered Vintage, a small business that I got introduced to while I worked at Simply Local. Jill of Layered Vintage is a very talented woman who specializes in floral design and she's also quite an illustrator. I purchased a few of her floral illustrations Simply Local a month ago.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
I love that this picture perfectly captures Tatum's personality. She is such a bubbly person with a big heart. It's always great to meet and connect with people such as her. She's one of the people that motivates me the most to keep working hard at making this little blog and YouTube channel into a career.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
During the dinner I was seated next to the very stylish blogger Esmirna of Platforms for Breakfast and Spanish-speaking style/beauty YouTuber Divani of Divanidosa. And you can only imagine what we talked about. If you guessed YouTube, cameras, and lenses then you can give yourself a pat on the back!
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
Here's everyone once again, but this time with sparklers! I just noticed as I'm typing this that my sparkler was completely out in both pictures. That's what happens when you're the first to get it lit up. Regardless of that, these two pictures turned out amazing!
Here's my little vlog about the dinner! There was no way that I would miss out on that vlogging opportunity. Also you'll get to see what I was gifted towards the end of the video, just in case you're interested.
If the pictures were the epitome of Pinterest, then this video is like a short indie film. The very cute video was filmed and edited by San Diego videographer, Kavin Lindgreen. PS. I like how I'm always drinking something when I was being filmed.
Love Tatum's Dinner in the Garden
If you haven't checked out Tatum's beautiful jewelry and social media sites, I will link everything for you.

Thank you so much to Tatum and her amazing team for organizing the dinner. Here's to more of these events in the future!

Disclaimer: All attendees received a gift handpicked by Tatum. Pictures were taken by photographer Katie Beverly.

No comments :

Post a Comment