Outfit of the Day | Modern Basics

Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Earlier this summer I decided that I'm going to begin to transition into a capsule wardrobe. If you don't know what that means, I'm basically going to limit my wardrobe to 30-40 pieces. In order to do that, I've been selling some of my clothing and putting stuff aside to donate. It's not easy decluttering your closet, but building a capsule wardrobe has proven to be quite fun. The few fashion pieces that I've picked up as of late have been purchased if they fit the following criteria: 1.) Will I get a lot of wear from this? 2.) Can I style it in multiple ways? 3.) Do I feel comfortable in this? And from there I decide if it's worth adding into my wardrobe or not. Today I'm going to show you one of my favorite outfits that I've been wearing quite often this summer.


Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Top- Adrienne Vittadini via Costco (similar)
Jeans- Forever 21
Sandals- Target
Hat- Buffalo Exchange (similar)
Necklace- Cali Couture via Simply Local (similar)
Rings- Love Tatum*
Outfit of the Day Modern Basics
Would you ever attempt a capsule wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment